Tuesday 3 April 2012

Best in Brunch

"There are very few things this New Yorker loves as much as Sunday brunch. You can sleep until noon and still get eggs anywhere in the city, alcohol is often included with the meal, and Sunday is the one day a week you get the single woman's sports pages: the New York Times wedding section." - Carrie Bradshaw, Sex in the City

As A very thoughtfully reported, yesterday was my 28th b'day. In lieu of the typically awkward Saturday night dinner at a long resto table (come on, we all know what I'm referring to here), I decided to toast to my birth with a Sunday brunch.

The afternoon was filled with breakfast inspired petites and daytime cocktails, and let's not forget the fabulous company (minus a few of my fave people who are...'geographically challenged')!

Here's a sneak peek at the spread;


Thanks to all my wonderful family and friends for celebrating with me!

Sincerely,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment