Monday 2 April 2012

Cupcakes, Sprinkles and Balloons, Oh My!

"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." - Lucille ball


Today marks S's 28th birthday and her first as a wife! My vivacious, high-spirited, fun-loving, witty and courageous friend and I have been by each other's sides for 22 years and I know we will continue to share in memories together for another lifetime. We have always been closer than close but when we thought we couldn't have any more in common, we each got engaged.  No two people share the same love we do for weddings, parties and any excuse for a new outfit.  I love how our passions have grown together and we have learned so much from each other through the last year in the planning and (bo) blogging.


S hosted a birthday brunch in honour of her special day yesterday and had me suffering from a serious case of FOMO (fear of missing out).  From what I hear she outdid herself again with a spread filled with yumminess and decor that only she could pull off.  S, I hope you enjoyed a glass of bubbly and a slice of cake to celebrate just how special you are.  I know I speak for many when I ask you to share pictures - soon.


Happy Birthday to the most beautiful red-headed ankle biter (I had to) out there! I love you dearly and wish you only happiness today and always.


S and Mr. Z on their wedding day - photo courtesy of Marlon Kuhnreich Photography


Yours truly,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment