Tuesday 31 July 2012

Please Return To....

"Ever since my twelfth (birthday), I've been looking forward to my sweet sixteen." - Samantha, Sixteen Candles

Although this is not a wedding related post, I thought I would share the cupcake toppers I recently made for my cousin's Sweet 16. In honor of her birthday, her family got her a pair of beautiful Tiffany & Co. earrings so her mom (my aunt) asked us to make cupcakes in Tiffany blue. My cousin, sister and I made it our mission to make the best cupcakes we knew how. Since none of us are experts with  fondant (although we tried), we opted for creative and cute cupcake toppers, paired with edible pearls and sparkles for a professional look. We also used Tiffany & Co. boxes to create our own cupcake stand. Check them out below.





As another surprise for Alyssa's 16th birthday, I made her a 'fake ID' and presented it to her at dinner. She successfully attained her G1 (driver's permit) that day so it was perfect.


Thanks for letting me be a part of your special celebration Shorty.  Love you!

Yours Truly,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment