Thursday 30 August 2012

Going to the Chapel....

"Today's the day, we'll say "I Do", and we'll never be lonely anymore..." - Going to the Chapel by the Crystals

I am overjoyed and honored to write that today I will be marching down the aisle to witness my friends get married!! Jayme and Steve are a perfect match and it is clear to anyone how happy they make each other. Today will undoubtedly be beautiful and memorable and I will be sure to share the pictures as soon as I can. Just check out their ridiculously adorable and gorgeous engagement shoot by the talented Assaf Friedman. Eeeek, I can't wait!

Jayme and Steve, I wish you both a lifetime of love, laughter and unadulterated happiness together and hope that today is absolutely perfect (which it will be, of course). Thank you for asking me to be part of your big day. I love you both.

Now, let the festivities begin!!!

Yours Truly,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment